Reporting Antisocial Behaviour in Hebden Royd

Hebden Royd Town Council has engaged with Calderdale Council and West Yorkshire Police. The statutory bodies feedback has been that incidents must be reported so that they can be investigated, and further steps taken if necessary. Examples of antisocial behaviour include, but are not limited to:

  • rowdy / nuisance behaviour;
  • street drinking / begging;
  • verbally abusive language;
  • and harassment / threatening and intimidating behaviour

Instances of antisocial behavior can be reported to the following bodies:

  • For non-urgent issues and to pass on information, call West Yorkshire Police on 101.
  • In an emergency (if a crime is in progress or you think the offenders are nearby), please call 999.
  • To give information anonymously, you can call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.

Community support is also available via:

Calderdale Customer First
01422 288001

Derek Benn
Calderdale Council Antisocial Behaviour Team

Sail Suleman
Calderdale Hate Crime Partnership
01422 392869.

You can also keep up to date with the work of the Neighbourhood Policing via:
West Yorkshire Police’s ‘My Neighbourhood’ online service

For further information please do not hesitate to contact Hebden Royd Town Council on 01422 842181, or e-mail

Added: Monday, 15 July 2019